Do you have a big feline buddy at home? Probably, yes. That is why you are here looking for the best cat condos for your feline friend. Usually, the traditional cat condos are like floor-based solid structures. You can find a square-shaped solid particle board with wooden planks as the shelter for the cats. Such traditional cat trees are covered with carpet both from the interior and exterior. Mybestcatfood participates in affiliate marketing programs with Chewy. “This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.”
A cat condo, often known as a cat tree, cat tree house, or cat stand, is a structure for jumping, scratching, and playing. Therefore, the cat condos are a very comfortable place for the cats to rest their heads upon. Some of them go to sleep at the cat tree as well. However, cat trees come in different heights, lengths, and patterns.
Also Check – Cat Trees With Litter Box
No matter how stylish the cat tree is or how different it looks, it is useless if it cannot provide comfort and security to the feline fellows. A properly designed cat condo includes all kinds of functions that a cat needs. It makes the place comfortable and safe for the cats.
So, if you are looking for unique cat trees, condos, or towers for large cats, you must go for a suitable one. Make sure the piece you buy is enough to give your cat the required comfort and security it deserves.
Today, we will help you to find the best cat condo for your big feline friend. But before that, let’s know more about the purpose of the cat tree.
- Best Cat Condos, Trees, or Towers: The Purpose
- 10 Best Cat Condos In 2021
- 1. Frisco 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
- 2. Frisco 64-in Cat Tree with Hammock, Condo, 2 Top Perches with Bed
- 3. Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
- 4. Bundle: Frisco 62-in Modern Tree & Condo + Modern Tunnel Elevated Cat Bed
- 5. MidWest Feline Nuvo Biscayne 59.75-in Modern Wicker Cat Tree & Condo
- 6. Go Pet Club 61-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown
- 7. Armarkat 69-in Faux Fur Covered House & Cat Tree, Burgundy
- 9. The Refined Feline Lotus 69-in Microfiber Cat Tree
- 9. K&H Pet Products Nylon Hangin’ Cat Condo
- 10. MidWest Feline Nuvo Playhouse 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
- How to Buy a Cat Condo- A Guide
Best Cat Condos, Trees, or Towers: The Purpose
When you bring a cat condo home, you can see how cheerful your cat is. It happens because they know it is an option for them to enjoy convenience and comfort. So, whether big or small, a cat tree can be used for several purposes- scratching, lounging, sleeping, and climbing.
Naturally, a cat tends to spend all day climbing and scratching. If it is inside a cat condo, there will be no risk of leaving scratch marks. So, that is a benefit for you as well. Some homeowners set the cat condo beside the window or the balcony view. It helps the cats to enjoy the scenic beauty of the outside.
Thus, cat condos help the cat to be happy, content, and cheerful. It helps you to stay without any worry about its frequent climbing and scratching.
Now, we are here to list down some of the best cat condos for larger cats. Let’s proceed. Once we complete mentioning them, we will move forward with how to buy them. Don’t stop right there. We will have some interesting FAQs that may help to solve your doubts. So, stay tuned till the end.
10 Best Cat Condos In 2021
- Frisco 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
- Frisco 64-in Cat Tree with Hammock, Condo, 2 Top Perches with Bed
- Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
- Bundle: Frisco 62-in Modern Tree & Condo + Modern Tunnel Elevated Cat Bed
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Biscayne 59.75-in Modern Wicker Cat Tree & Condo
- Go Pet Club 61-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown
- Armarkat 69-in Faux Fur Covered House & Cat Tree, Burgundy
- The Refined Feline Lotus 69-in Microfiber Cat Tree
- K&H Pet Products Nylon Hangin’ Cat Condo
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Playhouse 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
1. Frisco 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
It is a versatile cat condo for your big cat. The price is $ 74.99. If your cat is higher than 60 inches, it will be the perfect shelter for it. The condo offers the cat to lounge, leap, and brush up its hunting skills. The well-managed dangling toys in it make it more appealing. Also, it gives the cats a good shelter to sleep whenever needed. It includes multiple play areas. So, your cat won’t ever get bored. It comes with six fully wrapped sisal scratching posts. Alongside this, a scratchboard is there. Thus, it is an all-in-one product that you must buy for your big cat fellow. Let’s know what the pros and cons of it are.
- Extremely comfortable
- Maximum Comfort
- Multiple play areas to have fun
- Perfect resting spot
- Only one perch is available.
- There should have been more scratching posts.
2. Frisco 64-in Cat Tree with Hammock, Condo, 2 Top Perches with Bed
With two comfortable perches and an extra-large basket, this comfortable, spacious condo can be your cat’s favorite. It will love to hang in this Frisco 64-inch cat tree. If it feels like playing, you can open the sisal posts. With the posts, it can enjoy scratching and climbing any time. You can also encourage them to do their exercise with that. Every perch of it comes with a removable cover. It makes the product beautiful and allows the cats to rest a while. Make sure that the covers are cleaned regularly to maintain hygiene. Although they are easy to clean, you must be cautious while washing them. The price for this cat condo is $74.99.
- Versatile features to entertain cats
- Spacious condo
- Partially wrapped sisal posts for scratching sessions
- Perch covers for a comfortable living
- Rope and hanging ball toys
- Large hammock
- The covers cannot be washed with bleach.
- The product requires maintenance.
3. Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
It is one of the best cat condos for larger cats. You can help your cat to enjoy different cat tree games with this product. With its soft fabric, it becomes super comfy to the cats. If your cat wants to enjoy some private space, there is an option for that as well. The in-built fun games can entertain the cats anytime. The neutral color of the product can help it to be well-suited with the home décor. It is nearly 61 inches tall. It is suitable for both single and multi-cat houses. The price is $83.99.
- Soft Fabric
- Washable perch covers
- In-built toys
- Play spots for scratching and climbing
- Neutral color that soothes the eye
- Costlier than many other similar products
4. Bundle: Frisco 62-in Modern Tree & Condo + Modern Tunnel Elevated Cat Bed
If you want your cat to enjoy its play moments in a stylish way, buy this condo. It at once offers sleek construction and stylish finishes. It comes with all kinds of basic cat-special facilities. The functions include- 6 sisals wrapped scratching posts, two sisal scratching mats, different heights to lounge, private rest points, and sky lounge perch at the top. Also, it includes a modern tunnel-elevated bed. Your cat can easily cuddle up there. The fur lining helps to make things cozy for the cats. The price is $137.73.
- Contemporary Style
- Four storey cat stand with ready amenities
- Quick and easy washing
- Wonderful scratching surface
- The price is high.
5. MidWest Feline Nuvo Biscayne 59.75-in Modern Wicker Cat Tree & Condo
Your cat will definitely love to relax here. After a long session of scratching, stretching, and playing- it can rest comfortably here. It is a five-tier cat tree. Designed with all-natural woven rattan, it looks elegant. The sisal-wrapped supports allow it to scratch as much as they want. The cat condo measures nearly 29.25 “L x 32 “W x 59.75 “H. It comes with many exceptional amenities, including a lower-level basket bed, a faux fur pillow, elevated resting branch, etc. The price is $193.70.
- Easy to assemble
- Designed with versatile amenities
- All-natural woven rattan makes it gorgeous.
- Support columns are wrapped with sisal
- There is no dark color available for this product.
- Price is higher than other similar products.
6. Go Pet Club 61-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown
The cat tree comes with exquisite artificial vines. It gives an excellent jungle-like look. It is perfect for any outdoor-friendly cat. The cozy platforms allow the cat to rest comfortably. The bottom condo provides a private corner to it. The wild look of the item complements your cat’s love for the jungle. Both its interior and exterior are exceptional. So, comfort, elegance, and entertainment at once. The price is $107.99.
- Soft interior for a comfortable finish
- Outstanding exterior
- Cozy bottom condo
- Sisal rope-wrapped posts for healthy nails
- Elevated stairs for climbing exercise
- Jungle-type look to entertain the kitty
- Other similar products have more add-on features than it.
7. Armarkat 69-in Faux Fur Covered House & Cat Tree, Burgundy
If your cat is fond of a cozy, burgundy treat, this item is for you. It is at once gorgeous and functional. It comes with sisal rope posts that can be used as a scratching platform for your cat. Also, it includes a hanging toy rope. Including all of the features, it helps to keep our cat entertained. It offers a cozy private condo facility. The price is $129.98.
- Well-designed in a stable, pressed wood
- Soft faux-fur covering is available
- Spacious, plenty of play spot
- How-to guides are available
- Price is high compared to the other similar products
- No removable bed is available with it.
9. The Refined Feline Lotus 69-in Microfiber Cat Tree
If your cat is energetic enough, this product is for you. She will definitely appreciate the way it has a boastful tower with a minimalist, sleek design. The elevated platforms are popular for its safety and comfort as they are well-covered with velvety carpets. Whether your cat wants to take a nap-time or a playful moment- this condo is perfect for its every need. You can also find excellent washable cushions. The price is $399.9.
- Multiple platforms to play with
- Platforms are covered with Berber carpet making it comfortable
- Made with sturdy plywood
- Includes all necessary tools to assemble the condo
- 3 perches together make it more attractive
- It does not have hanging toys.
- Only 1 scratching post is available.
- It is designed for indoor use only.
9. K&H Pet Products Nylon Hangin’ Cat Condo
The condo can handle multiple cats playing at a time. So, you can easily bring all of your feline friends here to give them an occasional treat of playtime. Also, it occupies a very small place. So, it is good furniture for any small apartment. Although it looks smaller than any other cat condo, it offers the best climbing room facilities. It comes with waterproof fabric. As per the buyers, the condo is fun for the cats, but they have to learn first how to use it. The price is $89.98.
- Multiple platforms to enjoy with.
- It is spacious from within while space-saving at home.
- Mounts on any kind of door.
- Easily removable when not in use.
- It has no scratching posts.
- No hanging toys are available.
10. MidWest Feline Nuvo Playhouse 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
With a wide variety of playing options, this condo adds much to the home. It supports a cat’s everyday lifestyle. It comes with well-organized sisal-covered scratching posts. So, whenever your cat feels an urge to scratch, it will provide them the chance. Also, the flexible arm-hands make the product more comfortable. The price for the condo is $145.34.
- It is comfortable and durable at once.
- It comes with ultra-soft fox-fur.
- Designer printed fabric makes it more attractive.
- It offers a two-level cubby retreat.
- Price is a bit high compared to the other similar products.
So these are the best cat condos for larger cats. However, a cat condo is always helpful for a feline to enjoy its fun time. Also, it allows the cats to have their sound sleep in it. Let’s know how to buy it.
How to Buy a Cat Condo- A Guide
Go to a renowned site offering multiple cat condos. Check and compare the reviews of the products. And click on the buying option to buy your preferred products. Set up the payment method and order it.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my cat to use a cat condo?
You can use its preferred toys, foods, or some catnip in it. It will allure them to move to the cat condo. And once they get to know about the elevated platforms and scratching posts, they will love it.
Where should you place a cat tree?
You can place it in the corner of your bedroom. It will help you to enjoy sound sleeping while the cat will have it in the condo.
Do cat condos have to be by a window?
It is better if you can place it beside a window. The outside view entertains the cats.
We hope the article will help you to find the right condo for your big feline fellow. All of the items mentioned here are the best cat condos. Check them out! Enjoy shopping!